Let’s talk about “Warehouse Fulfillment” this month.
When a business needs a warehouse to operate, in addition to renting a warehouse, it is also a good choice to hand over the work to a trusted 3PL warehouse to reduce your cost.
What 3PL warehouse can do for you?
• In/out work: To ship and receive merchandise. For example, if you sell on Amazon, when you import your merchandise overseas, warehouse can receive the goods for you and ship it to FBA. Another example, you can send your goods bought in the United States to the warehouse, and the warehouse can send these goods to other countries as a transferring warehouse for you.
• Pick and pack: When your customer places an order with you, your customer may purchase different items at a time. The warehouse can help you put the items in one box, pack it, and send it to your customer.
• Shipping: ship by good shipping rates with more shipping service options (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, SF Express, Freight, Truck...).
• Distribution: When you are a wholesaler and need to send the goods to your customers, the warehouse can help you pack and send them out.
• Full Supply Chain solutions: Provide services throughout the supply chain. For example, when your factory is in China, you can use the warehouse to order inventory, ship order, stock, and do all the work.
Our company also provides 3PL warehouse service, you can contact us at any time if you need it.